Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper
$399.99 – $499.99
The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper is a rugged and durable bumper that is designed, manufactured, and tested in the USA.
It is made from 3/16″ steel that is fully boxed and internally gusseted for added strength. The bumper is also CNC bent and formed and dimpled for extra toughness. It features two recessed locations for conveniently mounting lights, as well as spare tire clearance for rear tailgate mounting. The bumper also has CNC dual shear integrated D-ring tabs for added convenience. It is sold unfinished and raw so that you can paint or powder coat it to match your color scheme. Please note that this bumper is designed to support the loads of the factory tow capacity only and carries no SAE certification.
WHY CHOOSE THE FLY OFFROAD Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper OVER THE STOCK JEEP PLASTIC FRONT BUMPER
If you are looking for a durable, stylish, and functional rear bumper for your Jeep Wrangler JK, the Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper is ready to install! The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper is a great upgrade over the stock plastic front bumper, which can easily crack or break in off-road situations. Here are some reasons why you should choose the Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper over the stock Jeep plastic front bumper:
- Made of 3/16" steel, which is CNC bent and formed, internally gusseted, and dimpled for strength. This makes it much more resistant to impacts and abrasions than the plastic front bumper.
- A full-width bumper that covers the entire rear end of your Jeep. It provides protection for your taillights, spare tire, and rear frame from rocks, debris, and other obstacles. The plastic front bumper, on the other hand, leaves some parts of your Jeep exposed and vulnerable.
- Two recessed locations for mounting lights, which can enhance your visibility and safety in low-light conditions. The plastic front bumper does not have any provisions for lights.
- CNC dual shear integrated D-ring tabs, which can be used for recovery or towing purposes. The plastic front bumper does not have any D-ring tabs.
- Sold unfinished, raw, so you can paint or powder coat it to match your color scheme. The plastic front bumper comes in a standard black color that may fade or scratch over time.
The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper offers many advantages over the stock Jeep plastic front bumper. It is a high-quality product that is designed, manufactured, and tested in the USA. It also comes with a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. If you want to give your Jeep Wrangler JK a fresh look and improved performance, you should check out the Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper today!
What are the benefits of the Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper
If you are looking for a rear bumper that can handle any off-road adventure, check out the Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper. This bumper is designed to protect your Jeep from rocks, trees, and other obstacles while also enhancing its appearance and functionality. Here are some of the benefits of this bumper:
- Made from 3/16" steel that is CNC bent and formed for strength and durability. The steel is also dimpled for added rigidity and style.
- Two recessed cutouts for mounting lights of your choice, which can improve your visibility and safety at night.
- A spare tire clearance for rear tailgate mounting, which means you can carry a larger tire without compromising your departure angle.
- CNC dual shear integrated D-ring tabs for easy recovery and towing.
- Comes in raw steel or black powder coat finish, so you can customize it to match your Jeep's color scheme.
- Proudly made in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty.
The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper is a full-width bumper that covers the entire rear end of your Jeep. It is internally gusseted and fully boxed for maximum protection. It does not interfere with tire clearance or ground clearance, so you can tackle any terrain with confidence. This bumper is compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK models from 2007 to 2018.
If you want to upgrade your Jeep's rear bumper with a high-quality product that can withstand any challenge, you should consider the Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper. You can order it online or find a dealer near you. You can also complement this bumper with other Fly Offroad products, such as our front bumper, side armor, rock sliders, and skid plates.
The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper is more than just a bumper. It is a statement of your passion for off-roading and your love for your Jeep. Don't settle for less than the best when it comes to your Jeep's rear bumper. Get the Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper today and enjoy the benefits of a superior product that will last for years.
Our Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Gladiator rear bumpers are available in two finishes:
For the enthusiast that wants to custom paint match the Fly Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Fender Flares to their vehicle.
TEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
We bead blast the raw steel to remove imperfections, then add a zinc undercoat prior to applying the powder and baking the paint, maximizing corrosion resistance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING A STEEL AFTERMARKET FLY OFFROAD JEEP WRANGLER JK REAR BUMPER?
If you are looking for a way to upgrade your Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper, installing a steel aftermarket Fly Offroad JK Rear Bumper will give you the look and durability you are looking for. The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper has many benefits that can enhance your off-road experience and protect your vehicle from damage. The advantages of choosing a steel aftermarket Fly Offroad JK Rear Bumper for your Jeep are:
- Durability: Steel is one of the strongest materials available for Jeep Wrangler JK Rear bumpers. It can withstand impacts, scratches, corrosion, and rust better than other materials like plastic or aluminum. Steel bumpers are also less likely to dent or crack when hit by rocks, branches, or other obstacles on the trail.
- Style: The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper can give your Jeep a more aggressive and rugged look. You can choose from different designed end caps, colors, and finishes to match your personal preference and style. Customize the LED lights, D-rings, winch mounts, tire carriers, and more to add functionality and flair to your Jeep.
- Safety: The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper can also improve the safety of your Jeep and its passengers. It can provide better protection for the rear end of your vehicle in case of a collision or rollover. It can also help you tow or recover other vehicles or objects with ease. Additionally, some steel bumpers have integrated hitch receivers that allow you to attach trailers or accessories to your Jeep.
- Performance: The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Bumper can also boost the performance of your Jeep on the road and off the road. It can improve the departure angle and ground clearance of your vehicle, which can help you navigate steep hills, rocks, and other obstacles. It can also reduce the weight and drag of your Jeep by eliminating the need for a spare tire on the tailgate.
WILL A JEEP JK REAR BUMPER FIT A JEEP WRANGLER JL?
If you are a Jeep enthusiast, you might be wondering if you can swap your rear bumper from a JK model to a JL model. The answer is no, you cannot. The rear bumpers of the JK and JL are not compatible due to differences in the frame, crash bar, and tailgate design.
The Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper is designed to fit the frame and crash bar of the JK model, which are different from the JL model. The JL frame has a different shape and width than the JK frame, and the JL crash bar is shorter and narrower than the JK crash bar. The JK rear bumper also interferes with the JL tailgate, which has a different hinge and latch mechanism than the JK tailgate. These differences make it impossible to mount the JK rear bumper on the JL without major modifications.
ARE JEEP JK AND JT BUMPERS INTERCHANGEABLE?
If you own a Jeep Wrangler JK or a Jeep Gladiator JT, you might be wondering if you can swap bumpers between these two models. They share a lot of similarities and have a common heritage. However, the answer is not so simple. There are some factors that you need to consider before you decide to swap bumpers.
There are some differences between Jeep JK and JT that affect bumper compatibility. Some of them are:
- Frame Width: The frame width of the Jeep JK is slightly narrower than the frame width of the Jeep JT. This means that some bumpers that fit the JK might not fit the JT without some modifications or spacers.
- Fog Lights: The fog lights of the Jeep JK are located on the bumper, while the fog lights of the Jeep JT are located on the grille. This means that some bumpers that have recessed light buckets for fog lights might not work with the JT without some wiring or relocation.
- Skid Plates: The skid plates of the Jeep JK and JT are different in shape and size. This means that some bumpers that have integrated or optional skid plates might not match with the existing skid plates of the other model.
|60 × 18 × 18 in
Cancer and reproductive harm: California Proposition 65 https://flyoffroad.com/california-proposition-65
Black Powder Coat, Raw Steel
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
DO STOCK JEEP WRANGLERS HAVE STEEL BUMPERS?
Most Jeeps made after 2007 have plastic bumpers, but steel upgrades have been available for some years and packages. Most Jeep owners elect to upgrade their bumpers through the aftermarket though.
IS THE STEEL BUMPER ON THE JEEP WORTH IT?
The steel optional bumper obviously has advantages right out the door over a plastic bumper. Those are strength and easy customization of the steel bumper into a “stubby” bumper. It only takes a few bolts and you have better function and optics.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF A STEEL BUMPER ON A JEEP?
Steel bumpers can take heavy impacts much better than factory bumpers can. Bumping into a fence post, pushing another vehicle, or even striking an animal on the highway will have no measurable impact on your bumper.
WHAT IS OEM BUMPER MADE OF?
Most OEM bumpers are made out of plastic and feature an aluminum or steel reinforcement bar hidden in the middle. Some bumpers may also contain polypropylene in order to help absorb energy during an impact.
ARE STEEL BUMPERS BETTER?
Because of a steel bumper's weight, it is typically more durable than aluminum. However, it's also a bit more flexible than aluminum and can absorb collisions more effectively than an aluminum bumper.