Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders
$199.99 – $249.99
Upgrade the look of your Jeep Wrangler JK with Fly Offroad’s Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders.
These fenders feature a unique design with a large mesh panel and a laser-cut Fly “FO Claw” icon, which can be painted to match or contrast your Jeep’s color.
Made in the USA from durable aluminum, these inner fenders are available in unpainted bead blasted finish or black textured powder coat finish.
They can be installed with or without Fly Offroad outer fenders and come with a bolt-on installation, although some drilling is required.
Enjoy clean, smooth lines created from Fly Offroad’s exclusive stamping process and upgrade your Jeep’s style today!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders bring a very cool design to the otherwise boring factory inner fender. Large mesh panel with laser cut Fly “FO Claw” icon adds styling to the fender. The mesh panel can be painted to contrast or match the paint of the Jeep. OurJeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders are made from aluminum and are made in the USA.
- Clean smooth lines created from our exclusive stamping process.
- Aluminum construction.
- Mesh panel with Fly FO Claw icon can be painted to customize the look of the fender.
- Can be installed with or without Fly Offroad outer fenders.
- Exclusive laser cut Fly FO Claw Icon.
- Bolt on installation, some drilling required.
- Available in unpainted bead blasted finish or our black textured powder coat finish.
- Mesh panels are bead blasted and left unpainted in both kits.
- Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders are designed to protect the front wheel wells from dirt, debris, and water.
- They are made of durable aluminum with a black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance and a sleek look.
- They are easy to install with no drilling or cutting required. They fit snugly to the body and the frame of the vehicle.
- They enhance the appearance and functionality of the Jeep Wrangler JK by providing better airflow and ventilation to the front brakes and shocks.
- They are compatible with most aftermarket fender flares and bumpers.
Our Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders are available in two finishes:
For the enthusiast that wants to custom paint match the Fly Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders to their vehicle.
Textured Black Powder Coat.
We bead blast the raw aluminum to remove imperfections, then add a zinc undercoat prior to applying the powder and baking the paint, maximizing corrosion resistance.
Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders: What are they and what do they do?
Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders are metal or plastic panels that cover the inside of your Front wheel wells. They protect your Jeep from mud, rocks, water, and debris that can damage your suspension, brakes, and body. They also make your Jeep look more badass and stylish, especially if you have oversized tires or a lift kit.
Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders come in unfinished raw as well as lack textured powder coat finish. Installing them is easy and doesn't require any drilling or cutting. Just follow the instructions and you'll be done in no time.
Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders:
- Protect the Front wheel wells from dirt and debris.
- Enhance the appearance of your Jeep with a sleek design.
- Provide extra clearance for larger tires and suspension lifts.
- Easy to install with no drilling or cutting required.
- Enhance the look and performance of your Jeep Wrangler JK
Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders are designed to fit perfectly on your JK and provide several benefits, such as:
- Protects your engine bay and Front axle from dirt, mud, rocks, and debris.
- Improves airflow and cooling for your engine and brakes.
- Adds style and flair to your Jeep with a sleek and rugged design.
- Offers easy installation with no drilling or cutting required.
- Made from durable and lightweight aluminum with a powder-coated finish.
Fly Offroad Jeep Wrangler JK Front Inner Fenders are different from other fenders because they are custom-made for the JK model and have a unique shape that follows the contour of the wheel well. They also have a vented design that allows air to flow through and cool down your engine and brakes. Plus, they come in unfinished and black powder coat options to suit your preference and needs.
If you want to give your Jeep Wrangler JK a fresh look and feel, Fly Offroad Front inner fenders are an excellent choice. They will not only protect your vehicle from damage, but also improve its performance and appearance.
|53 × 28 × 10 in
Cancer and reproductive harm: California Proposition 65 https://flyoffroad.com/california-proposition-65
Black Powder Coat, Raw Steel
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an inner fender called?
Each front wheel has a separate fender liner. Its job is to block dirt, mud, water, environmental toxins, slush (in snowy areas), and other impurities from seeping into the engine bay and causing severe corrosion and harm. It also helps protect the wiring and other components inside of the wheel well from corrosion.
What is the difference between the inner fender and the fender liner?
While the outer fender prevents sand, mud and water from being flung away by the rotating tires, the inner fender on the other hand acts as a dividing block between the outer fender and the engine. Since the finder liner is continuously exposed to dirt, debris and moisture, it can wear out over time.
Are inner fender liners necessary?
Overall, a fender liner is as important as other parts of your vehicle. Fixing a bad or a broken fender liner is very important to keep up the cosmetic appearance of your vehicle by protecting it from rust and corrosion.
What do inner fenders do?
Inner Fenders block dirt, mud, water, environmental toxins, slush (in snowy areas), and other impurities from seeping into the engine bay and causing severe corrosion and harm. It also helps protect the wiring and other components inside of the wheel well from corrosion.
What are Fly Offroad front inner fenders made of?
Fly Offroad front inner fenders are designed to protect your Jeep from mud, rocks and debris. They are made of durable aluminum that can be powder coated for corrosion resistance and a sleek look. They are easy to install and fit most models of Jeep Wrangler JK, JL and Gladiator JT. Fly Offroad front inner fenders are the perfect accessory for your off-road adventures.