Portable Jeep Fire Pit
Introducing the Fly Offroad Jeep Fire pit, a must-have for all Jeep enthusiasts!
This Jeep fire pit is proudly designed and fabricated in the USA using high-quality American steel.
Whether you’re camping or enjoying a cozy night in your backyard, the Fly Offroad Jeep Fire pit is perfect for creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
The best part is, it can be used with or without the grill grate, giving you the flexibility to cook delicious meals or simply enjoy the crackling flames.
Assembly and disassembly are a breeze, requiring no tools. When collapsed, the individual pieces are securely held together with supplied bolts and wing nuts, making it incredibly compact for easy transport and storage.
The Fly Offroad Jeep Fire Pit is a unique and eye-catching fire pit that resembles a classic offroad jeep.
It is perfect for outdoor gatherings, camping trips, or simply adding a touch of adventure to your backyard.
- Realistic design: The fire pit is designed to look like a jeep, complete with intricate details and a rugged finish. It is sure to be a conversation starter at any gathering.
- Durable construction: Made from high-quality steel, the fire pit is built to withstand the elements and provide long-lasting use.
- Easy to use: The fire pit comes with a removable grate and a spark screen, making it easy to start and maintain a fire. It also has a built-in drainage system to prevent water accumulation.
- Portable: Despite its sturdy construction, the fire pit is lightweight and easy to transport. It can be easily moved to different locations, making it ideal for camping trips or tailgating events.
- Multi-functional: In addition to being a fire pit, the jeep design also allows it to be used as a grill. Simply remove the grate and cook your favorite meals over an open flame.
- Unique and stylish: The Fly Offroad Jeep Fire Pit adds a touch of adventure and personality to any outdoor space. It is a great way to showcase your love for offroading and outdoor activities.
- Versatile: Whether you want to gather around a cozy fire or cook a delicious meal, this fire pit has you covered. It offers the convenience of a grill and the warmth of a fire pit in one.
- Durable and long-lasting: The high-quality construction ensures that the fire pit will withstand the test of time and provide many years of enjoyment.
- Portable and easy to use: The lightweight design and removable components make it easy to transport and set up wherever you go. It is a hassle-free option for outdoor cooking and entertainment.
|Dimensions||18 × 28 × 6 in|
Cancer and reproductive harm: California Proposition 65 https://flyoffroad.com/california-proposition-65
18 × 28 × 6 in
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions
Are tabletop fire pits worth it?
During the early days of spring, when you are itching to get outside, a fire table will keep you warm on those cool evenings. Even in the summer, a fire pit table is perfect by the pool or your outdoor kitchen for some ambiance and a little extra light.
What is the difference between a fire pit and a fire table?
Fire pits are wood or charcoal-burning while fire tables are gas-burning. Fire pits are more casual while fire tables are more upscale. The flames produced by fire pits must be lit and put out manually while the electric flames produced by fire tables can be lit, adjusted, and put out by turning a knob.
What type of fire pit is best?
Wood-burning fire pits burn hotter than propane, and this one is large enough to seat a crowd around, making it a perfect fit in your backyard or at camp.
What type of fire pit gives off the most heat?
Dense woods like hickory and oak generate the most BTUs. Because they can produce a fire larger than a gas burner, wood pits are usually the best choice for the most heat. To some, wood fires smell as good as they look, but to others, the smoke and particulates they emit go beyond a nuisance to a health hazard.
What should you put at the bottom of a fire pit?
An inch of sand at the bottom of a metal fire pit can help to protect the bowl from the intense heat of the fire. Whether your fire pit is portable or permanent, having sand at the bottom is a handy precaution. If you ever need to smother the fire in a hurry, you can grab a nearby shovel to use the sand.